C M B V M I A M I
Main Contact: Lavina Kapai, 305-951-0111
CMBV: Grades PK-12
CMBV Class: Sundays, 10:30 a.m.-12 p.m. (Skype class available for high schoolers, Sundays 8-9 p.m.)
Chinmaya Adult Study Group: Sundays, 10:30 a.m.-12 p.m.
Language Class: 12:05-12:35 p.m. (email us)
Location: Badlani Residence, "Three Lakes," 14613 SW 132 Ave, Miami 33186
Review and print CMBV Calendar to mark class and event dates.
Exclusive Chinmaya Bala Vihar Teaching Manuals with Creative Lesson Plans; View Overall Curriculum
and Syllabi for 2017-18
- Prior year CMBV students will be in the same class as prior year. New students will be placed as given below. Classes
may be further split or combined to accomodate registering students.
- All NEW students will receive a CMBV bag, a CMBV binder, and a My Prayers book.
- All workbooks given are placed in students' binders.
Maruti (Grades KG and up): Lalita Badlani, Lavina Kapai
Books: - Per Family (not given if family received in prior years): Bala Ramayana - Per Student: Hanumanji Workbook, BV Book of Hanuman Chalisa
Recommended for Purchase: Balvihar children's full-color monthly magazine delivered to your home ($50/year) and filled with spiritual and moral stories/Indian culture/history/jokes/games and more
Study Group (free; open to all)
Text: Bhagavad Gita, Required text per student: $25
here to see additional Study Groups in your area.
Amar Chitra Katha (ACK) Comic Book Club
For only $10 for the entire CMBV year, a member takes home 2 new and different ACK comics each week after the returning the prior week's comics, if any. Amar Chitra Katha comics are a living foundation of Indian culture. The titles cover the glories, saints, leaders, folk tales, epics, and scriptures of India, sharing knowledge, morals, wisdom, and devotion.
Materials to be brought to every class
Book Bag (new students will receive a free Chinmaya Bala
Vihar book bag)
Required textbooks and workbooks
White binder with clear plastic front/back outer covers
8.5 x 11 paper (~20 pages)
2 pens/2 pencils
Coloring Pencils (Maruti Class only)
and comfortable clothing; no sleeveless tops
1) Complete and submit the online CMBV Registration Form. Mail your payment as instructed on the Form. Late fees apply based on receipt of payment, not online registration.
2) Review these materials online and in your child's CMBV binder:
specific questions, e-mail us. Hari Om.